The agent must be installed on a server that allows HTTP connections.
The agent service account must be a member of the local "Administrators" group on the server you want to monitor The agent service account must be granted "log on as a service" The agent uses ports 80 / 443 (HTTP / HTTPS)
- If you have not already created an environment, please see this article before proceeding
- Right click the installer and select "run as administrator".
- Select the environment the agent should connect to
- Have the installer create a new system "create a new system"
- Provide credentials for the agent service account
- Review the summary page.
Once the agent is installed, it will start collecting data at certain pre-configured intervals.