Some information about how the agent and AIMS SaaS is structured:
- The AIMS agent does not extract or scan any content of the message payload in the BizTalk. The agent only fetches message properties like message ID and statistical information together with eventlog information.
- However, events from the BizTalk eventlog (application eventlog) are extracted and transferred to the SaaS backend. Events can be filtered or masked using regular expressions if they contain sensitive data. The filters are controlled on the agent in the configuration file.
- The agent initiates all communication to our SaaS platform using encrypted HTTPS.
- On the SaaS platform, each client is having their own separate runtime service.
- On the SaaS platform, each client is having their own separate database.
- AIMS is a pure monitoring platform, so it is not possible to perform any administrative tasks or actions on the BizTalk by using AIMS.
- Authentication between the agent and the SaaS service is done by both the BizTalk group GUID and the machine name of the BizTalk server.
- SSL / HTTPS is default between your browser and our SaaS backend.