Follow these steps to update to the newest version of the Win Server agent with service monitoring, NIC and CPU cores monitoring.
- Step 1 is ONLY if you have installed the Win Server agent that is included in the BizTalk installer. If not, proceed to step 2
- Please download the old version of the WinServer agent here "https://cdnaimsinnovation.blob.core.windows.net/test/AIMS Windows Server Agent 1.0-old.exe"
- Run the installer, select “Uninstall”. This will ONLY uninstall the WinServer agent. Once uninstalled, proceed to step 2
- Login to the AIMS UI, go to “Topology” and find the existing WinServer system/agent on the Overview section. Click “edit” and click the “X” to remove the existing system. Make sure you hit “save” and do a browser refresh to make sure the system is removed.
- Run the new WinServer installer, make sure you select “create new system” as the old system was deleted.