To use the IOS app, you first need to configure your credentials and your API address. Access settings by clicking the "gear" icon top right in the IOS application.
- To get your API address, visit your AIMS UI in your browser. Login and click the "gear" icon top right and select "agents". Copy the API address found at the bottom of this page.
- Paste / type in the API address found in step 1.
- Provide your AIMS username and password.
- The last field in the config section allows you to get notified about anomalies containing any of the searchwords your provide. The searchwords must be comma separated.
- Hit save and and close / start the application.