Configure cross-system anomaly detection
- To enable automated anomaly detection for the multiple systems, you will need to login to the AIMS GUI.
- Access the corresponding environment, then go to Topology -> Overview section
- You should now see all your individual systems
- Click "Edit" and drag the one system you want to enable cross-system anomaly detection for on top of another. A virtual group will now be created. All systems within this group will be automatically correlated for anomalies.
- Continue to place all systems you want to include in the cross-system anomaly detection into the virtual group.
- Hit save and you are done with the cross-system anomaly detection setup.