The agent must be installed on the server(s) where the IIS is running.
The agent service account must be a member of the local "Administrators" group on the server you want to monitor
The agent service account must be granted "log on as a service"
The agent uses ports 80 / 443 (HTTP / HTTPS)
- If you have not already created an environment, please see this article before proceeding
- Right-click the installer and select "Run as administrator".
- Select the environment the agent should connect to
- Have the installer create a new system "create a new system"
- Provide credentials for the agent service account
- Review the summary page.